Evening MBA Program
- Business and Leadership
- Confers Alumni Status
Dig deeper and discover more with an Evening MBA Program designed for working professionals in downtown Chicago.
Chicago Booth offers a flexible curriculum that will nurture your potential as a leader and allow you to uncover insights you can bring from the classroom into work the next day. Our Evening MBA students enjoy the same academic and curricular experience as Booth’s full-time students, and they are taught by the same renowned faculty. Our flexible format and convenient downtown location are ideal for Chicago-area professionals who work full time and want to earn a Chicago Booth MBA during the week.
Students have over 130 courses to choose from, as well as experiential learning opportunities, international study abroad programs, and required leadership development programs. On average, Evening MBA students take 2.5-3 years to complete the program. Courses are held in downtown Chicago at Chicago Booth's Gleacher Center.
Designed for working professionals with an average of 2-10 years of work experience who are seeking to advance into positions of leadership across a wide variety of industries.
- Accounting (opens in new tab)
- Analytic Finance (STEM eligible) (opens in new tab)
- Behavioral Science (opens in new tab)
- Business Analytics (STEM eligible) (opens in new tab)
- Econometrics and Statistics (opens in new tab)
- Economics (opens in new tab)
- Entrepreneurship (opens in new tab)
- Finance (opens in new tab)
- General Management (opens in new tab)
- International Business (opens in new tab)
- Marketing Management (opens in new tab)
- Operations Management (opens in new tab)
- Strategic Management (opens in new tab)
Offered by the University of Chicago’s (opens in new tab) Chicago Booth School of Business.