Join the next generation of promising international leaders by deepening your knowledge of international development and policy.
During this one-year program, you will apply evidence-based analytical approaches, cutting-edge tools, and practical policy innovation to address the world’s most pressing problems. You will have the opportunity to study topics based on your background and interests, including international development, global conflict studies and resolution, energy and the environment, health, human rights, and more.
Designed for promising international leaders who have demonstrated a commitment to making a difference in their community and want to accelerate their impact in the world.
- Conflict (opens in new tab)
- Environmental Policy (opens in new tab)
- Energy Policy (opens in new tab)
- International Policy (opens in new tab)
- Development Economics (opens in new tab)
- Counterterrorism and Counterinsurgency (opens in new tab)
- Healthy Policy (opens in new tab)
Offered by the University of Chicago’s (opens in new tab) Harris School of Public Policy.