Master of Business Administration: Full-Time
- Business and Leadership
- Confers Alumni Status
Pursue a multi-disciplinary approach to the study of business in one of the world's top-ranked business schools.
Chicago Booth offers a multi-disciplinary approach to the study of business. The rigorous and flexible curriculum ensures that you’ll learn to evaluate problems and opportunities through the fundamentals that underlie business — accounting, economics, psychology, sociology, and statistics. Understanding these will enable you to transcend business trends and thrive in any situation. Students choose what to take and when — based on your experience, education, and goals.
The Booth experience provides you with freedom: academic freedom, freedom to take risks, and freedom to define your impact in the world. Our multidisciplinary approach to problem-solving empowers you with frameworks for freethinking and sound decision making. You are also welcomed into a community of faculty, alumni, and peers who will open doors for you and proudly support your success — as if it were their own.
Students in the full-time MBA program take courses on campus in Hyde Park.
Designed for professionals with an average of five years of work experience across consulting, financial services, technology, and other diverse fields who are looking to prepare for careers in business and management.
- Accounting (opens in new tab)
- Analytic Finance (STEM Eligible) (opens in new tab)
- Behavioral Science (opens in new tab)
- Business Analytics (STEM Eligible) (opens in new tab)
- Econometrics and Statistics (opens in new tab)
- Economics (opens in new tab)
- Entrepreneurship (opens in new tab)
- Finance (opens in new tab)
- General Management (opens in new tab)
- International Business (opens in new tab)
- Marketing Management (opens in new tab)
- Operations Management (opens in new tab)
- Strategic Management (opens in new tab)
Offered by the University of Chicago’s (opens in new tab) Chicago Booth School of Business.