Psychology of Negotiation
Real Psychology. Real Negotiations. Real Career Results.
This course takes a unique approach to negotiations through the application of the principles from behavioral science. Participants will practice negotiation simulations, learn how to reframe scenarios as joint problem-solving exercises, and learn about the important role of developing long-term relationships—ultimately gaining confidence in seeking negotiated agreements to improve future outcomes for themselves and others.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Prepare efficiently for negotiations by identifying interests, prioritizing issues, planning strategies, and evaluating alternatives
- Come to more satisfying agreements by learning to identify and overcome psychological barriers and default behaviors that reduce cooperation
- Build trust and harness reciprocity in order to cooperate and enlarge the negotiation pie
- Identify tradeoff opportunities in order to create more value
- Negotiate more confidently and compellingly
- Receive a certificate of completion
Negotiate With Anyone, Anywhere
In this two-day course, you will practice planning negotiation strategies, building trust, creating value, and overcoming psychological barriers. Your next negotiation is just around the corner. Are you ready for it?