Tuition and Fees
|Tuition Per Course||$1,620|
|Total Tuition for Professional Development Program||$3,240|
Please note: noncredit students in the Professional Development Certificate program do not qualify for financial aid.
View the Withdrawal and Cancellation Policy
Our alumni scholarship allows graduates of non-credit certificate programs to receive a 20% scholarship on:
- Any additional elective from the same certificate
- Any single new certificate course that does not require a prerequisite
- Any class in any other UCPE certificate program with no application fee
For more information on the alum scholarship program, please email the Director of Professional Development Programs, Karine Bravais, for eligibility.
Members of related professional associations qualify for a 10% discount when able to provide proof of current, valid membership. The professional membership discount is not available for online registration. Please call 773.702.1722 to register. If you are a member of an organization not listed, please contact email@example.com.
- American Medical Writers Association
- BELS certified editors
- Council of Science Editors
- Editorial Freelancers Association
- Independent Writers of Chicago
- International Society of Managing and Technical Editors
- National Association of Science Writers
Flexible Formats, Competitive Costs
With applications accepted throughout the year, and flexible online course formats, UChicago’s Project Management certificate works around your schedule.