Project Management Strategy
Agile Specialization Track
The Agile track is available outside of the Project Management Strategy certificate to participants who have at least five years of experience leading project teams and/or five years of direct project management experience.
What will you gain by taking Agile courses?
- A broader understanding of the agile mindset and how it impacts modern product delivery
- An understanding of the concepts and details needed to pass the PMI-ACP exam
- An understanding of terms and practices such as product, project, process, execution, waterfall, iterative, adaptive, agile, lean, Kanban, deterministic, value streams, etc.
- An understanding of and appreciation for the agile mindset
- The ability to distinguish between knowing agile, doing agile, and being agile
- The ability to evaluate different leadership styles and the organizational cultures in which they are likely to be practiced
- An understanding of why leadership is vital to all organizational transformations, regardless of size or type
*PMI and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.