Project Management: Strategy Essentials
- Courses in the Strategy Essentials of Project Management Certificate are offered online.
- Online courses range between five and eight weeks in length.
- Students who wish to complete the certificate must take three core courses and one elective. In addition to weekly synchronous sessions, remote students are expected to read texts and complete assignments between synchronous appointments.
- Students who successfully complete the program are awarded a certificate from the UChicago to signify their achievement.
The Strategy Essentials of Project Management certificate can be completed by taking three core courses plus one elective.
Students can take three of the following core courses to satisfy the certificate requirement.
Students choose one of the following electives:
- Effective Project Leadership
- Design Thinking for Project Managers
Interested in enrolling in both electives courses? Our alumni scholarship allows graduates of non-credit certificate programs to receive a 20% scholarship on any additional elective from the same certificate.
Your Industry Moves Fast. So Do We.
With flexible online formats, industry-active instructors, and short course timelines, our Project Management certificate provides fast-track options for career advancement.