Financial Management and Decision-Making for the 21st Century
Read, understand, analyze, and use financial statements and introduce risk management in your organization.Enroll
At a Glance
- Open Enrollment
- Ten months Open Enrollment
$9,500 for certificate
Volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (commonly known as VUCA) are some of the main factors impacting the business world today. That is why professionals should equip themselves with the tools they need to make impactful financial decisions in the 21st century VUCA context.
Leveraging the University of Chicago’s leadership in the financial sector and the fields of behavioral economics and analytics, our ten-month Financial Management and Decision-Making for the 21st Century certificate program is designed to provide solid theoretical knowledge of cutting-edge financial topics, as well as to offer a practical application for you to implement at work.
Designed for professionals who want to develop a career in the financial industry or in an organization’s financial department.
Learn to make impactful financial decisions.
Today’s dynamic financial industry requires professionals to continuously upskill and reskill to keep up with the latest tools, trends, and terminology. Our ten-month Financial Management and Decision-Making for the 21st Century remote learning certificate program will equip you with the necessary tools to make impactful financial decisions.
You will learn to:
- Read, understand, analyze, and use your organization's financial statements and data.
- Formulate business plans and forecast and complete fundamental valuation analyses.
- Evaluate different types of financial investments.
- Identify and understand the psychological influences of financial decision-making.
- Introduce risk governance and management in your organization.
After completing the certificate program you will be able to:
- Share solid theoretical knowledge of critical finance-related topics.
- Provide a practical application of this knowledge in your work environment.
- Foster other soft skills like collaborative teamwork, critical thinking, problem solving, communication, time management, multicultural awareness, remote working techniques, and the development and management of international networking.
Business and Leadership
Today’s dynamic work environment requires leaders who can consistently innovate, make data-driven decisions, and inspire others to perform. Whether you’re in policy, marketing or management, learn ways to spark change wherever you go.Learn more about Business and Leadership