Mitigating Cyber Risk in Governance
Learn frameworks for cybersecurity risk management and compliance to address cyber threats and vulnerabilities.Request More Information
At a Glance
- Professional Education
- Open Enrollment
- Jun 28-Jul 23, 2021 Open Enrollment
$2,500 for certificate
This course will provide you with frameworks to understand the current cybersecurity landscape while helping you define your role and address your concerns as a professional in charge of safeguarding critical infrastructure, assets, and the public. You will finish the course with a practicable plan to implement cybersecurity measures at your organization.
You will gain insight into the events and activities that influence how organizations create and implement cybersecurity policies in an increasingly dynamic global community. You will also learn how to implement cost-effective, mission-based cybersecurity, deploy your organization’s resources to effectively address cyber vulnerabilities, and build and maintain a robust cyber workforce. Upon successful completion of the course, students will receive a certificate of completion.
Designed for professionals who wish the learn more about the impact of cyberattacks in both the private and public sectors and how to apply protective solutions directly to their organization.
- Speak knowledgeably with both experts and non-specialists using the language and principles of cybersecurity
- Define and explain key principles and concepts of cybersecurity, attacks, defenses, and cyber hygiene
- Describe the parameters imposed by different regulatory schemes for managing data, including the CCPA, GDPR, and P&R
- Design different operational guidelines to deploy in their organization to address potential cyber vulnerabilities
From molecular engineering to computational analysis, big data and cutting-edge technology can help solve some of the hardest problems we face. Get up to speed on these rapidly-changing fields and apply a quantitative approach to any challenge.Learn more about Applied Science