Navigating Your Career in an Employee-Driven Market
Join GIC HIMSS and UChicago’s Master of Science and Biomedical Informatics Program on April 28 for a career development event.
About the Past Event
Join GIC HIMSS and the University of Chicago’s Master of Science and Biomedical Informatics (MScBMI) Program for a career development webinar event featuring a panel session with industry, education, and career development leaders in health IT who will share strategic career planning and advancement advice.
Interested in attending the event in-person? Check out registration details here.
- Moderator: Eric Born - VP, Business Development at Medix Technology
- Dr. Samuel Volchenboum, MD, PhD - MScBMI Faculty Director, Dean of Master’s Education & Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Biological Sciences Division
- Jennifer (Sayers) Bloomquist - VP Human Resources at Northwestern Medicine
- Lisa Dykstra - SVP & CIO at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Michael Eichsteadt - Provider & Network Data Science Leader at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, MScBMI Lecturer, University of Chicago